ironman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Rubicon
Country flag
Nice finally!! The Land Cruiser & Defender vibes, together with the unmistakble Jeep grille is a great look.

Not so great Nexen tires though. Wish they stuck with BFGoodrich all-terrains on the concept. But maybe these are just there for testing and not production-intent?

Flyfisher

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk
Been lurking while following the Jeep Recon and this look gives enough hope to create an account. I like the blend of off-road and luxury look (i.e. exposed door hinges w/ blacked out gloss pillars).

Look forward to seeing first public pics with the doors removed and roof retracted. Will the roof be powered like the Wrangler's Sky One-Touch Power Top?

Recon

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xe
Country flag
This is super exciting! After such a drought on any news at all, makes me feel good they’re actually building it.
Give me one with a 2.0L Turbo and 8-Speed and none of the electric BS and I’m in!!!!

BLACKCAT

First Name
COLIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BRONCO 23F150
I do like the looks of it, especially if the doors come off and it has the Sky One Touch.

BLACKCAT

First Name
COLIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BRONCO 23F150
I'm not so sure about the Sky One Touch, I have that now and it sucks - leaks miserably, Jeep can't figure it out.
My wife has it on her Wrangler and thankfully, we've had no issues with it. Hate that's not the case for you.

Jeepster55

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
If you study the photos carefully, you will note that there must have been two trucks there with Recons on them. The first trailer shows two white Recons at the back end and then later a trailer starting with a blue, then a white and then a dark color (black, green?). By my count, there were at least 5 production Recons at that stop. !!!!!!!!